A delightful two bedroom first floor flat situated in a prime location of Islington. This property is situated near Liverpool Road and has access to Kings Cross, Angel, Caledonian Road tube stations and buses that are central to this location, within walking distance of the property.
This flat offers spacious family accommodation on one floor and benefits from a large hallway, good size living room, large kitchen/dining with breakfast bar, two large double bedrooms, separate WC and a family bathroom. To the front of the property, there is ample space for parking and access to the lovely communal garden. The property has the added advantage of a porch to the entrance and also has security doors with an intercom system.
The property is situated close to Caledonian Road and Kings Cross tube station as well various buses that go from Liverpool Road directly into Moorgate and also services Finsbury Park. There are a variety of local schools and amenities. Paradise Park is opposite the property which has lovely views and is good for a morning jog. This area is surrounded with excellent bars and restaurants in Upper Street and the Angel Islington.
• Large hallway: 17.5ft x 5.7′
• Two large double bedrooms,
• Bedroom 1: Large 14ft x 4′ hand built customised wardrobe with wood floors
• Bedroom 2: 14′ x 5″ x 10’0″ with wood floors
• Large kitchen with a breakfast bar 14’3″ x 9’0″ fitted units, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Large lounge/dining room 17’9 x 10’10”
• Separate WC
• Lots of internal storage space
• New high-performance double glazing installed September 2015
• New Central Heating throughout and thermostat installed October 2014
• Communal Garden
• Close to shops and amenities
• Off street parking
House type: First Floor Flat
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Rating: EPC attached
Leasehold – Long lease – 109 years remaining
• Sacred Heart Catholic School – (2 min walk from the property)
• St Mary Magdalene Academy – (6 min walk from the property)
What the owners say:
We have loved living in this property for 28 years and have raised our son from the age of 1 years old, where he enjoyed many years of enjoyment running around the lovely park across the road from the property. The area is a nice place to raise children with excellent Primary and Secondary Schools in close proximity of the area. It is on a quiet road. This flat is one of the most spacious I have seen and is so well insulated, very warm in the winter when the opportunity came to purchase it I was in my element and there was no hesitation.
We will miss the friendly neighbours and our close network of friends we have made throughout the years and especially the location. Islington is one of the best areas to live in with lovely shops, close to amenities and most definitely the transport is a big plus. I hope that whoever purchases this property has a long and happy time living here as we have.