Nine Elms Points: Studio for sale in a new development in Vauxhall
A luxury studio for sale in Nine Elms Point, a stunning new development in Vauxhall.
This tasteful apartment on the 4th floor offers a west facing balcony accessible from the dual aspect open plan living/dining room and a fully-fitted kitchen coming with Nolte handleless units and Silestone worktops. The bathroom features Roca white sanitary ware and chrome finish towel rail. Further benefits include underfloor heating and generous storage. Total area 619.06 sq ft/57.51 sq m.
- Total area: 619.06 sq ft/57.51 sq m
- Open plan living/dining room
- 4th floor apartment with west facing balcony
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- On-site property management
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
Nine Elms Points is a stunning luxury development in Vauxhall, SW8.
Nine Elms in SW8 London is one of the city’s most exciting regeneration projects, creating a new destination with 16,000 new homes, and an abundance of leisure facilities, parks, and squares. Benefitting from the emerging riverside quarter’s energy and infrastructure, Nine Elms Point is a collection of suites, apartments and penthouses catering to a contemporary London lifestyle.
- Stamp Duty paid and contribution towards furniture on selected homes this June
- More than 90% sold – final phase now available
- Zone 1 location next to new Nine Elms Underground station – opening 2020
- Achieve rental yields of up to 4.3%
- Underfloor heating & comfort cooling
- Over an acre of private landscaped gardens
- Business suite, residents lounge, cinema & private dining room – all now open
New Tube lines aren’t created every day, but the new development at Nine Elms will enjoy its very own extension to the Northern Line, which now is nearing completion. Upon completion in 2019, Nine Elms Point will be within 18 minutes of Victoria and Waterloo Stations and approximately 30 minutes to Bank Station. Also, international connections are simple, with the St Pancras Terminal to Paris and Brussels and Gatwick Airport less than 35 minutes away via Vauxhall Tube Station or Clapham Junction station.
Bike lover? The 2012 Olympics brought new cycle lanes and walking paths to London, which means getting from Nine Elms to Sloane Square and the King’s Road, The Houses of Parliament at Westminster, the National Gallery, London Bridge and the Shard are all between 5 and 20 minutes away by bicycle.
Greenery is abundant at Nine Elms Point, with the glorious Battersea Park and Vauxhall Park on the doorstep, Hyde Park and Clapham Common just a short cycle ride away. You won’t need the English countryside, but if you do, the South Downs National Park and other Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are less than an hour away.
Why invest in Nine Elms
- Buyers looking to live within the development can enjoy reasonable prices in a golden location.
- Investors can enjoy a rental yield of 4.6%, letting studios for £425 per week in NIne Elms Point.