Versace Aykon Tower designed by Damac – Nine Elms, Vauxhall
Versace Aykon Tower designed by Damac – Nine Elms, Vauxhall.
DAMAC Tower Nine Elms London is nestled between Vauxhall and Battersea, where a multi-billion pound investment is dramatically transforming the area into an ultra-modern residential and internationally significant business district, set to become a new centre for arts and culture in the capital.
The area is close to the Vauxhall Cross rail and bus stations as well as the Underground. In addition, the new Northern Line extension and the Crossrail project further enhance its strong transport links with the rest of London.
- Relax in one of the world’s largest and most influential cities with a strong and secure economy
- Connect to the rest of the world with ease, thanks to the two nearby international airports – Heathrow and Gatwick; whilst the smaller Stansted and London City allow rapid internal transit
- Experience life with world-famous icons and cultural heritage on your doorstep
- Receive a world-class education in a city abundant with prestigious universities
- Benefit from an outstanding healthcare system
- Enjoy the melting pot that is one of the most ethnically diverse cities on earth, hugely popular with expats
- Elevate yourself with a high-status, prestigious address
In an exclusive partnership with Versace, the global symbol of glamour, DAMAC Tower Nine Elms London brings you the ultimate in branded living experiences. Only here can you enjoy lavish interiors designed by Versace Home in the first collaboration between this luxury designer and a new residential property in London.